Full-Time & Part-Time Accredited Exercise Physiologists Full time and part time roles for AEP's seeking a career in Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation with an established company based in Sydney.
We are seeking motivated ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologists with an understanding of complex sports injuries and musculoskeletal pathology, progressions of rehabilitation, chronic disease management, and the WorkCover NSW system. You will be based in supportive and modern work environments across Sydney with like-minded Exercise Physiologists. On offer:
- Supportive and professional work environment
- Career opportunity, Ongoing professional development
- Diverse mix of work across multiple frameworks
Return to play program:
- Highly skilled Exercise Physiologist providing assessment, exercise prescription and a strong focus on sustainable outcomes
- Comprehensive Exercise Physiology services to a varied client base from sport to state and federal based frameworks including Medicare, DVA and WorkCover
- Ergonomics and training
- Attending case conferences and negotiating return to work outcomes
- High level written reporting
- Case Management of injured parties
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary team, including specialist, sports physicians etc ensuring optimal outcomes
- Pre-employment medical screenings and other duties as required
- Develop networks and marketing for the business
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology
- ESSA and WorkCover Accredited EP
- Some experience in the Workers Compensation field is essential
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Current NSW driver's license
- Strong communication ability and personal motivation
This is an excellent opportunity for you to move forward with a very progressive and supportive organisation.
Our team is friendly and upbeat; there will be available support and encouragement from management, diversity in your day and the opportunity to grow your skills. A competitive salary package based on experience will be offered.
Please email your resume, with a cover letter outlining your experience relating to the requirements listed above, to email@example.com